Hawaiki Tower offers a rare opportunity to live and play in one of the most desirable locales in all of the world. The blue Pacific Ocean and beautiful Hawaiian skies are the backdrop for this magnificent condominium residence located just five minutes from Waikiki and downtown Honolulu.
Hawaiki Tower's pedestrian-friendly setting and Hawaii’s near-perfect year-round weather encourages residents to enjoy the community. Walk to dinner, the theaters, the marina, tennis courts, the beach, or to grab a latte. On occasion, you might even encounter a festival or street fair. The world’s premier retailers, including Neiman Marcus, Chanel and Tiffany’s, as well as all the shops and local merchants in Ala Moana Center and the Ward Centers, are temptingly close. And Honolulu’s civic center and central business district are just minutes away. Experience the Honolulu Symphony, the Opera, The Academy of Arts, or just a stroll on nearby Waikiki Beach.
Consisting of 46 floors, Hawaiki Tower blends luxuriousness with affordability in every single condominium home. Standard features include:
- Sub-Zero and Gaggenau appliances
- Marble and granite countertops
- Designer cabinetry with European hardware
- Cast iron porcelain bath tubs
- Non-glare, heat and noise resistant glass
- Heat pump air conditioning which can be individually monitored
- Tiled floors in the kitchen, entry and bathrooms
- Painted, solid core doors at interior and entry locations
- Individual electric meters
- Decorative electrical switches and receptacles
- Smooth coat finished walls and imperial plaster
Hawaiki Tower also boasts its own spa, swimming ppol, sundeck, tennis court, barbecue areas, landscaped gardens, and a distinctive winter garden on the 35th floor.